My name is Matthew Czubakowski, and welcome to my personal website.
I'm a software engineer located in San Francisco. I graduated from Caltech in 2009.
By day, I develop test automation for Xero in San Francisco. I have a broad skillset with experience in software development, mixed-signal ASIC design, systems engineering, and circuit design and test.
By night, I experiment with web design, game development, music, and video game livestreaming.
Feel free to contact me through social media. I'm easiest to get a hold of through e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook.
For a more detailed resume or specific job-related inquiries, please contact me directly. You can also find me on LinkedIn.
California Institute of Technology, BS, Electrical Engineering, Class of 2009
- Selenium WebDriver, XPath, Gatling, Express, Node, SQL
- Git, Github, NuGet, NPM, TeamCity
- Mixed-signal integrated circuit design and layout, including Cadence tools
- Solid-state and thin film fabrication and testing methods, including wafer bonding, photolithography, and SEM
Quality Engineer, Xero, 2014-Current
- Architected and maintained front-end automated test framework using C#, Selenium, and SpecFlow
- Contributed to back-end automated test framework using Scala and Gatling
- Developed an at-a-glance web dashboard to display test environment status
- Trained QA to write automated front-end and back-end tests
Electrical Engineer, Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems, 2009-2014
- Designed, tested, and validated electronic systems at module, PCB, and circuit levels
- Performed test systems design, including both hardware and software
- Designed and implemented digital and analog blocks in multiple mixed-signal ASICs with first-pass success in submicron processes using Cadence tools
I'm a classically trained pianist and violinist with experience playing both solo and in orchestras and ensembles. You can find some of my music on YouTube, SoundCloud, or livestreaming on Twitch. For performance or collaboration requests, feel free to contact me.